As a young and dynamic organisation in the field of climate change and clean energy,Vasudha Foundation offers its people a professional, challenging and stimulating environment where you will be an integral member of the team. As part of a small but growing team, you can look forward to several opportunities that will encourage you to grow on both the professional and personal front – by providing you with invaluable experience and knowledge in a several interesting areas.
We are always looking for people with a range of skills and abilities, but as a priority we consider the following:
- Academic performance
- Relevant experience
- Organisational fit
We encourage job applicants to only apply for the advertised positions.
Vacancy- Manager (Programs)
Job location- New Delhi, India
Reporting- Direct reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Job purpose- To undertake policy oriented research and analysis on the politics and economics of climate change and energy in India.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Undertake policy-oriented research in climate change and energy, working both independently and in partnership with other staff members.
- Develop reports, guidelines, tools, models, and publications related to methodology and approaches for promoting sustainable development.
- To develop work plans for research projects and to outline research procedures to be followed.
- To extrapolate and verify data provided by research analysts/programme officers, evaluate, organise and edit the data into comprehensive standard report forms.
- To develop surveys and questionnaires and to collect, collate and analyse responses using different data analysis software and tools.
- To develop new research projects for strengthening and expanding the existing programme of research.
- Organise and participate in training seminars, workshops and conferences on issues related to climate change and development policy.
- Manage a small team and be responsible for supervising its activities.
(Note-This job description defines the level of responsibility and areas of involvement of the post; the details of the duties may change over time.)
Post Graduate in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong track record of project management and timely delivery of outputs
- Experience in dealing with public and private institutions
- Should have a strong research background, including an understanding of analytical research, and economic modeling.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills as well as public speaking and research skills
- Must have sharp analytical skills to analyze large data and reports.
- Experience working with software programmes such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Must be organized and able to clearly synthesize and summarize information.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Manager (Programs)”. Please note that this position will remain open until filled. Only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted. Compensation for this position will be offered based on appropriate qualification and experience.
Vasudha Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
We at Vasudha Foundation strongly encourage young professionals and students within the climate change and clean energy domain to get involved with us. The internship opportunities will include working with the core team on vital projects resulting in exposure and capacity building in the areas of climate change.
If you are interested in internship opportunities at Vasudha Foundation, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting details about your experience, why are you interested in Vasudha Foundation, and what area you are interested in working with us. Candidates will be contacted with further details regarding current availability.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received by us, it becomes difficult to respond to each of them individually, therefore only shortlisted candidates are contacted and called for an interview to take the application process further.