The event was organised jointly by The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group, The B Team and Vasudha Foundation, to discuss the importance and implications of long-term plans and how businesses, through these plans, can contribute to just and sustainable transition to a zero-carbon future. The discussions show case what is possible, how businesses and society may befit from long-term plans and how policy makers can accelerate and guide businesses in this process.
The panellist include
- Natasa Sbrizaj – Manager (Public Policy & Government Affairs, Europe), 3M.
- Michael Koech – Principal Officer (Climate and Environment Management), Safaricom
- Emily Hickson – Manager (Net-Zero by 2050), The B Team
- Srinivas Krishnaswamy- CEO, Vasudha Foundation
- Dr Vinod Sharma, Vice Chair, Sikkim Disaster Management Authority
- Dr Tarama Inkster-Draper, Policy Project Manager, The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group, CISL
The panel will be moderated by Eliot Whittington, Deputy Director of The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group, University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership.